General Terms & Conditions / Disclaimer:
- All prices are in Indian Rupees (INR) and the gifts are delivered only in India. Prices displayed in other currencies like USD, Euro, GBP are for display purposes only, and your bank may charge a slightly different rate based on day to day exchange rate.
However, you can always pay the exact INR amount by using an Indian Credit Card
/ Netbanking account.
- Gujarat Gifts does not guarantee the delivery date specified by the sender. Gujarat Gifts will dispatch gift items within
upto 72 working hours of receiving the order. If sender specifies a particular delivery date, Gujarat Gifts will postpone the dispatching of the gift item until such a date that it reaches around the specified date of the sender. In any circumstances, Gujarat Gifts does not guarantee the exact date of delivery specified by the sender. The date of delivery may vary according to the efficiency of respective couriers by which the gift items are dispatched and the remoteness of the recipient.
- If recipient is not at the given address, the gift item would be left with the neighbor along with an attached note. If neighbors refuse to accept, a message will be left on the door asking the recipient to call our local office. At this point the order is fully chargeable. For the items delivered by the courier / speed post / registered post, their respective policies apply. Gujarat Gifts reserves the right to charge the order if by any chance the recipient rejects the order for any reason.
- Gujarat Gifts is not responsible for any kind of mishandling of credit card information given to EBS / CCAvenue,
its payment gateways, for the orders placed. Please take care that your card is
not used in an unauthorized manner. We shall not be responsible for your card
being charged in this manner. However if your card has been used without
authorization, you should advise us the moment you receive the E-mail
confirmation of the order which was placed or a charge from your bank.
- Gujarat Gifts is not responsible for missed/late deliveries due to force majeure, curfews, acts of government, acts of nature, holidays, incorrect addresses or acts of war. Gujarat Gifts reserves the right to deny its services to any sender, without any explanation. Gujarat Gifts is not liable for more than the retail cost of item.
- Gujarat Gifts shall try its best for prompt delivery; However delayed/early delivery for whatever reason shall not entitle the user for any damages or compensation. We reserve the right to cancel any order, at our sole discretion at any time, subject to a 100% refund of money paid.
As the billing currency is INR, the refund will be done also in INR, and our
maximum refund is limited to the INR value of your order. Your bank may charge
you a conversion fee.
Display of Respective Items is as per specifications, color code and picture
layout provided by the vendor. Gujarat Gifts does not own any product, and does
not intend to infringe the ownership & trademark of respective product. We
resell the items received on an as-is where-is basis to our online customers.
Thus we don't owe any liability on account of Intellectual Property either of
vendor or the respective trademark owner.
- Inspite of full caution taken at the time of delivery, Gujarat Gifts will not be responsible for a mis-delivery if the receiver of the gift at the address on the order form misappropriates, damages or fails to hand over the gift to the person named on the order form and takes the item posing himself to be the correct person.
- The product/services provided on this site are without warranties of any kind. Gujarat Gifts does not warrant that the products/services offered will be exactly similar, error free, or that the defects will be corrected.
- Gujarat Gifts assures the hand delivery of its products in Ahmedabad city limits within 48 working hours and will dispatch out-of-Ahmedabad orders within 48 working hours, provided the order is complete and correct. Usually it takes 2 to 4 working days for the hand delivery by the courier but these may vary according to the remoteness of the area and efficiency of the couriers.
- Gift orders once placed cannot be cancelled by the sender or recipient, and any changes in the same must be notified by the sender within TWO working hours after submitting the order. Gujarat Gifts will make its best efforts to incorporate changes but will not be held responsible if an advised change is not made.
This policy is not applicable for orders placed during festive occasions like
Rakhi / Diwali / Valentine's Day / Mother's day due to high volume automated
processing. Please note that during such occasions, orders once placed are final
and cannot be changed.
- Gujarat Gifts will endeavour to deliver exactly the same gifts
as described on its web pages and from the same sources indicated. However, in certain unavoidable circumstances arising due to non availability of products from indicated sources, it reserves the right to change the source and deliver approximately similar kind of product.
Please note that for express products (Flowers, Cakes etc), images are
indicative, and accessories shown, if any are not a part of final product. If customers are dissatisfied with the replacement product, Gujarat Gifts, will entertain a full / partial refund on a case to case basis in accordance with it's Refund Policy.
- If the customer is dissatisfied with the quality or the quantity of the products delivered, he / she should notify Gujarat Gifts within 48 Hrs of the delivery of the gifts. In such an event , we may replace the items delivered subject to an approval by our Q C department, and the items being in an unopened and resaleable condition. For such and exchange , the goods delivered will have to be sent to our Head Office at the recipients cost. However, we will pay for the delivery of the exchanged goods to the recipient.
- Please note that no complaint for an exchange will be entertained if the same is made after 48 Hrs. of the delivery of the goods.
- Gujarat Gifts reserves the right to change the perishable gift item to less perishable one if the former is expected to spoil before the day it reaches the recipient, without prior permission from the sender.
- Gujarat Gifts will not charge more than the prices mentioned on its web pages but in certain unavoidable circumstances it reserves the right to change the prices anytime, without any prior notice and charge the sender accordingly.
- Gujarat Gifts reserves the right to dispatch the gift items separately, not as a single package, if certain items in the package are not acceptable by certain couriers. E.g., Canned sweets from Haldiram's can be dispatched by local courier and Silver coins by registered post parcel, even though they may supposedly be delivered in the same package.
- Gujarat Gifts does not, in any way, claim ownership or right over the Trademarks, Brands and Company Names used at this site, which are owned by their respective owners/companies. References to these products and company trademarks are used solely for the purpose of identifying the products supplied at this site.
- While Gujarat Gifts takes great effort to ensure prompt possible delivery of fresh products, Gujarat Gifts responsibility for the degradation in the condition of perishable items (Flowers, Sweets, Cakes, etc.) due to late delivery in Ahmedabad, shall be limited to replacement of the item, with fresh delivery of the same item. To avail such a redelivery, the recipient will have to contact Gujarat Gifts along with the originally delivered item, within two hours he/she receives the gift.
- Please note that GujaratGifts.com cannot provide warranty / guarantee for branded items including, but not limited to Electronics, Watches, Kitchenware etc. The warranty / guarantee for the same has to be availed directly by the recipient with the nearest branch of the respective company.
- While Gujarat Gifts takes all measures to determine and preserve the freshness of the perishable gift items dispatched out of Ahmedabad, it is not responsible for degradation in the condition of the same.
- While Gujarat Gifts ensures to deliver
good quality products from well known sources, it is not responsible if the quality of the product does not match the expectation of the recipient.
- Under any condition whatsoever, our maximum liability to you is limited to the
rupee value of your order, which is refunded under exceptional circumstances, at the sole discretion of Gujarat Gifts.
Gujarat Gifts reserves the right to
cancel any order, or deny services to any individual, at the sole discretion of
the management, without assigning any reason for the same. However, such orders
will be subject to a 100% refund of the INR value paid to us.
Please do note that Gujarat Gifts aims to post a refund, where approved as
quickly as possible. However, certain banks take between 5-21 working days to
post the refund back to your account, as per their own internal process. Gujarat
Gifts cannot be held responsible for any delay in the refund being credited back
to your account, and our maximum aggregate liability is restricted to the INR
value of your order.
Please do note that we reserve the right to record and archive all customer communications in the forms including but not limited to telephonic conversations, emails, fax, letters etc for internal training & audit purposes.
If the Customs authority of your country levy any charges or any duty or tax on your order, you will be contacted or billed by them directly or through the couriers, and you will be responsible for this charge. This means that any Customs Duties or any other Duties if levied by
any statutory body of the recipients country, are to be paid by the recipient in their respective country.
While most of the gift items are dispatched by National Level Couriers, liquid tinned items and certain other products may be dispatched by local courier, speed post or by registered post parcel depending upon the remoteness of the recipient. Gujarat Gifts has the sole authority to select the best means of dispatching from the above options.
Item items displayed on Gujarat Gifts
are meant for gifting to another person only. The customer warrants & undertakes
that they will not purchase the items for self-delivery or self-consumption. We
reserve the right to cancel such orders with refund.
Gujarat Gifts reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions at any point
of time, without prior intimation to the users. However, they shall be posted
here for reference.
the event that any clause of these Terms & Conditions is deemed to be
unenforceable, it shall be struck off from these terms & conditions, and the
remaining clauses shall continue to apply.
In the unlikely event of a dispute relating to the services of Gujarat Gifts, a service provided by Gujarat Gifts, the dispute shall be subjected to the jurisdiction of Ahmedabad (India) courts.
The sender is bound to above terms and conditions once he/she places the order. The sender should read the above terms and place the order with Gujarat Gifts only if they are acceptable by him/her.
- Usage of this site means that you accept the above terms and conditions in full