Diwali Gifts will be delivered anywhere in India only (2500+ Cities). We ship all gifts from our H.O. at Ahmedabad via Blue Dart courier / Indian Post.
We request patrons to place order for Diwali Gifts ASAP, for timely delivery. Lead Time for delivery : 2 to 3 working days (longer for very remote, and Indian Post locations). Order Now!
Do note that all Diwali Gifts have Free Shipping. We also deliver a free silver plated laxmi ganesh coin, and a greeting card with your message on it, with most gifts.
Some product images are indicative. The shape and color of diyas and other products may vary, as per availability at the time of shipment. However, the quality and quantity will remain equivalent.
Please note that courier companies are closed on 19th / 20th / 21st October for Diwali. No refund can be provided for reasons including, but not limited to: a) Delivery not done by an exact date b) Address Incorrect / Incomplete c) Recipient not Available d) Premises Closed e) Recipient refusing to accept gifts
Please note that prices are displayed in multiple currencies for your convenience. If you are using an International Credit Card, your bank may levy a conversion charge which fluctuates on a day to day basis.
Please do note that there cannot be online tracking or delivery timeline commitment for destinations where we send Diwali Gifts via Indian Post. We can provide a booking reference number on request. Please do read and agree to the terms & conditions as stated elsewhere in the site prior to placing your valuable order. Looking forward to serving you soon!
Others Terms & Conditions
1) Diwali Gifts are dispatched via Courier / Indian Post. Therefore, it cannot be delivered on a specific date or a specific time. We Endeavour to time the dispatches of the gifts to reach as close to the desired date as possible, but exact date & time cannot be assured.
2) There is no specific delivery timeline or online tracking as far as deliveries via Indian Post are concerned. However, we can provide a booking reference number on request.
3) Patrons are requested to check if their intended destination, if it is a Remote Location or Village Taluka, is properly serviced by Indian Post, prior to placing their valuable order.
4) Please do note that Silver Plated coins (in hampers or separately) do not have any precious / semi-precious materials.
5) Your usage of this site means that you fully accept the specific and general Terms & Conditions listed HERE. If you have any queries, please seek a clarification in writing by sending a mail at email@example.com prior to placing your valuable order.
2500+CITIES COVERED ALL OVER INDIA