1) Rakhi Gifts are dispatched via Courier / Indian Post. Therefore, it cannot be delivered on a specific date or a specific time. We Endeavour to time the dispatches of the gifts to reach as close to the desired date as possible, but exact date & time cannot be assured.
2) Rakhis Gifts will be delivered anywhere in India only. We ship via Blue Dart Courier / Maruti Courier (specialist for Gujarat Interiors) / Indian Post.
3) Book your Rakhi Gifts ASAP for timely delivery. Lead Time for delivery : min 2 to 3 working days (longer for very remote Indian Post locations). We need minimum 12 hours to process your order. ORDER NOW!
There is no specific delivery timeline or online tracking as far as deliveries via Indian Post are concerned. Please note that Perishable Sweets may spoil for orders to Talukas / Interiors / Villages as they are dispatched from Ahmedabad via Indian Post. We advise to choose Dry Fruits, Chocolates or Soan Papdi hampers
for very remote locations, not serviceable by Blue Dart / Maruti Courier
5) Patrons are requested to check if their intended destination, if it is a Remote Location or Village Taluka, is properly serviced by Indian Post, prior to placing their valuable order.
6) Please do note that we cannot entertain refund requests if the Rakhi Gifts are returned back to us due to reasons such as, but not limited to : Address Incomplete / Address Incorrect / Consignee not Available. We request customers to provide correct mobile / landline numbers, Pin Code and landmarks, if any, for proper & timely delivery
7) Please do note that rakhis (in hampers or separately) do not have any precious / semi-precious materials.
8) Please note that Rakhis, being handcrafted items, may have variation in designs due to last minute shortage. However quality and quantity will be the same.
9) Your usage of this site means that you fully accept the specific and general Terms & Conditions listed HERE & HERE. If you have any queries, please seek a clarification in writing by sending a mail at email@example.com prior to placing your valuable order.
By using GujaratGifts.com, the visitor is deemed to have unconditionally accepted the terms & conditions, as laid out below, and in the main T&C pages, which are subject to periodic revisions / changes, without intimation, and at the sole discretion of GujaratGifts.com
Please do note that Rakhis (in hampers or separately) do not have any precious / semi-precious materials.
1) All prices are in INR (Indian Rupees), and delivery is done in India only. Prices, if displayed in other currencies (like USD, AUD, CAD) are subject to daily FX fluctuations. You may choose to pay the exact amount in INR.
2) By providing this service, we are acting as a "Concierge", booking gifts on your behalf to your intended recipient. We are not responsible for any losses / incidental or direct expenses incurred by you by usage of this facility. Our maximum liability is restricted to the price paid by you.
3) GujaratGifts.com does not guarantee the delivery date specified by the sender. GujaratGifts.com will dispatch gift items within 72 working hours of receiving the order. If sender specifies a particular delivery date, GujaratGifts.com will postpone the dispatching of the gift item until such a date that it reaches around the specified date of the sender. In any circumstances, GujaratGifts.com does not guarantee the exact date of delivery specified by the sender. The date of delivery may vary according to the efficiency of respective couriers by which the gift items are dispatched and the remoteness of the recipient.
4) The prices & specifications of gifts are subject to change / revision at the sole discretion of GujaratGifts.com, without intimation
5) GujaratGifts.com is not responsible for any kind of mishandling of credit card information given to EBS / CCAVENUE / Paypal (our Payment Gateways) for the orders placed. Please take care that your card is not used in an unauthorized manner. We shall not be responsible for your card being charged in this manner or any credit card fraud.
6) GujaratGifts.com is not responsible for missed/late deliveries due to force majeure, curfews, acts of government, acts of nature, holidays, incorrect addresses or acts of war. GujaratGifts.com reserves the right to deny its services to any sender, without any explanation. GujaratGifts.com is not liable for more than the retail cost of item.
7) The product/services provided on this site are without warranties of any kind. GujaratGifts.com does not warrant that the products/services offered will be exactly similar, error free, or that the defects will be corrected.
8) Inspite of full caution taken at the time of delivery, GujaratGifts.com will not be responsible for a mis-delivery if the receiver of the gift at the address on the order form misappropriates, damages or fails to hand over the gift to the person named on the order form and takes the item posing himself to be the correct person.
9) Gift orders once placed cannot be cancelled, and any changes in the same must be notified by the sender within TWO working hours after submitting the order. GujaratGifts.com will make its best efforts to incorporate changes but will not be held responsible if an advised change is not made
10) GujaratGifts.com reserves the right to dispatch Individual Rakhi with slightly different design from that displayed in case of last minute shortages. However, an equally good rakhi will be dispatched in such cases. Rakhis in hampers and sets have indicative images, and design may change accordingly.
11) GujaratGifts.com reserves the right to dispatch the gift items separately, not as a single package, if certain items in the package are not acceptable by certain couriers. E.g., Canned sweets from Haldiram's can be dispatched by local courier and Silver coins by registered post parcel, even though they may supposedly be delivered in the same package.
12) Even otherwise, Gujarat Gifts reserves the right to dispatch various items in an order via different delivery modes (i.e. Courier(s) / Vendor) at it's sole discretion, and these may be delivered at different dates. Please check via email enquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to placing your order, if there are any queries on delivery dates for your location.
13) Octroi charges shall be collected from recipients where applicable.
14) While GujaratGifts.com takes all measures to determine and preserve the freshness of the perishable gift items dispatched out of Ahmedabad, it is not responsible for degradation in the condition of the same. Recipients are advised to consume such items at their sole risk and responsibility.
15) In the unlikely event of a dispute relating to the services of GujaratGifts.com, a service provided by GujaratGifts.com, the dispute shall be subjected to the jurisdiction of Ahmedabad (India) courts. Our maximum liability is restricted to the purchase price paid by you.
16) Please note that we cannot accept responsibility for missed delivery TAT (Turn Around Time) by Courier companies. Deliveries by Indian Post do not have any committed TAT / Online Tracking. However, a booking reference number can be made available, based on specific request at email@example.com
17) In case where Rakhi Gifts are returned back to us due to Address Incomplete / Incorrect / Consignee not Available; refund requests will not be entertained for such orders.
18) In case of any doubts / confusions / clarifications, Patrons are requested to seek clarifications in writing by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to placing their valuable order(s).
19) The decision of the management of GujaratGifts.com in all matters related to dispute & refunds is final and binding on the user.
20) Your usage of this site means that you agree with the above T&C as well as other terms given HERE and in other areas of this website.
2500+CITIES COVERED ALL OVER INDIA