1) Rakhi Gifts are dispatched via Courier / Indian Post from our H.O. at Ahmedabad. Therefore, it cannot be delivered on a specific date or a specific time. We endeavour to time the dispatches of the gifts to reach as close to the desired date as possible, but exact date & time cannot be assured.
2) Order your Rakhi Gifts ASAP for timely delivery. Lead time for Courier - 2 to 3 working days (longer for non metros & very remote locations).
3) There is no specific delivery timeline or online tracking as far as deliveries via Indian Post are concerned. Please note that Perishable Sweets may spoil for orders to Talukas / Interiors / Villages as they are dispatched from Ahmedabad via Indian Post. We advise to choose Dry Fruits, Chocolates or Soan Papdi hampers for remote locations not serviced by Blue Dart
4) Patrons are requested to check if their intended destination, if it is a Remote Location or Village Taluka, is properly serviced by Indian Post, prior to placing their valuable order.
5) Please do note that we cannot entertain refund requests if the Rakhi Gifts are returned back to us due to reasons such as, but not limited to : Address Incomplete / Address Incorrect / Consignee not Available. We request customers to provide correct mobile / landline numbers, Pin Code and landmarks, if any, for proper & timely delivery
6) Please do note that rakhis (in hampers or separately) do not have any precious / semi-precious materials.
7) Please note that Individual Rakhis, being handcrafted items, may have variation in designs due to last minute shortage. However quality and quantity will be the same. Rakhis in hampers and sets have indicative images, and design may change accordingly.
8) Your usage of this site means that you fully accept the specific and general Terms & Conditions listed HERE & HERE. If you have any queries, please seek a clarification in writing by sending a mail at email@example.com prior to placing your valuable order.
2500+CITIES COVERED ALL OVER INDIA